Each year the percentage of racial/ethnic diversity at Country Day continues to grow.
Lower School: 33%
Middle School: 28%
Upper School: 37%
Currently, 40% of the new students were racially/ethnically diverse. Many have an international background.
Country Day has over 60 clubs and student organizations, many of which are dedicated to diversity.
Some of our cultural and diversity offerings include:
- ACORN (All Children’s OutReach Network)
- Asian Awareness
- BCW (Black Cultural Workshop)
- Diversity Book Club
- Environmental Club
- GSA (Gay Straight Alliance)
- International Club
- JEW Club (Jewish Educational Workshop)
- Model UN
- OAK (Outreach And Knowledge)
- SEED (Seeking Educational Equity and Diversity)
- Young Life (Christian)