Cincinnati Country Day School is an equal opportunity employer that actively seeks employees who reflect and support our mission-driven commitment to academic excellence and to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive community. CCDS pays competitively and provides an excellent benefits package.
If you would like to submit a resume not associated with a specific opportunity, click here and attach any relevant information.
Cincinnati Country Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age (40 or over), national origin, ancestry, or military service/veteran’s status in the administration of its educational programs and policies, admission decisions, tuition aid programs, employment practices and benefits, athletic, or other school administered programs.
- Pre-Primary Collaborative Teacher (18 months – Age 4)
- After School Teacher
- ADMISSION COUNSELOR, LOWER SCHOOL (K/MK – Grade 4)
- Coaches - Middle School
- Sage Dining Services
Pre-Primary Collaborative Teacher (18 months – Age 4)
The Lower School is seeking a professional, energetic, and dedicated individual to promote the individual needs of students in our pre-primary programs. This is achieved through individual care, one-on-one and small group instruction, collaboration with the lead teacher, and an understanding of the unique needs of young children.
· Desire and initiative to support the needs of young children and meet program expectations
· Perform essential functions of the position which include the ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, balance, and lift up to 25 pounds
· Confidence and flexibility to work collaboratively with a diverse group of constituencies
· Commitment to the School’s Virtues, Mission, and professional standards
· An Associate degree (preferably in Early Childhood); preferred Bachelor degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; and/or a minimum of two years’ experience working with young children.
- Part-time - scheduled hours dependent on ratio and need
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Additional hours available in our after school program and/or summer camp available
- Immediate opening
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Jennifer Jensen, Head of Lower School, at email@example.com.
After School Teacher
The Lower School is seeking a professional, energetic, and dedicated individual to work in our After School Program serving children 18 months – Grade 4. This positive and creative individual should possess effective communication and problem solving skills and be experienced working with children in a similar setting. If you enjoy working with children in a fun, friendly and supportive environment, this position is for you!
- Responsible for planning and organizing the daily program
- Supervise students in all activities
- Establish positive relationships with students and parents
- Monday – Friday, 3 pm – 6 pm
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Additional hours available during school breaks and summer camp available
- Immediate opening
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSION COUNSELOR, LOWER SCHOOL (K/MK – Grade 4)
The Admission Counselor will be responsible for enrollment and retention for Kindergarten through grade 4. The position is part-time, 25-30* hours per week over 10 months (mid-August to mid-June).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with other admission personnel to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the admission process
· Coordinate campus visits and lead tours for prospective families
· Administer and manage admission testing for prospective students
· Manage communication with families
· Organize and execute admission events including school fairs and community events; evening and weekend hours are required during peak admission season
· Support the processing and allocation of financial aid awarding to families
· Serve as the office liaison to the Parents’ Association
· Be an active and engaged member of the Lower School student, faculty, and parent community including staff meetings, House program, etc.
· Assist Director of Enrollment Management (DOEM) with the coordination and implementation of community programs
· Other duties as assigned by DOEM
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree required, experience in a school setting
· Professional experience in working with young children and families
· Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional, and cooperative working relationships with faculty, staff, parents, and the school community
· Strong communication (oral and written) and customer service skills
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
· Ability to exercise discretion, confidentiality, and initiative
· Program development and event planning experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and database management, specifically student information systems
· Evening and weekend hours are expected*
· Submit resume, cover letter, and references (at least one from a school administrator or supervisor) to:
o Aaron B. Kellenberger, Director of Enrollment Management, via email at email@example.com
The middle school athletic department is always seeking individuals interested in coaching middle school athletic teams. The middle school program offers multiple choices for 7th and 8th grade students in Fall, Winter, and Spring. Candidates should be self-motivated, knowledgeable of their sport, organized and have the ability to lead and foster love of sports in middle school athletes. Coaches will be responsible for planning daily practices, proctoring game day study halls, coaching at all matches/games, working with co-coaches, and communicating regularly with parents and athletic director. Sport Teams:
Fall: Cross Country, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Football, Volleyball, Golf, and Girls Tennis
Winter: Swimming, Gymnastics, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling, General Fitness and Agility Program
Spring: Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Fastpitch Softball, Baseball, Track and Field, Boys Tennis
Interested candidates should submit letter of interest, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Brady T. Brandt • Associate Athletic Director Middle School • Youth Sports Coordinator • Middle School Math
Cincinnati Country Day School • 6905 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243-2898