Cincinnati Country Day School is an equal opportunity employer that actively seeks employees who reflect and support our mission-driven commitment to academic excellence and to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive community. CCDS pays competitively and provides an excellent benefits package.
If you would like to submit a resume not associated with a specific opportunity, click here and attach any relevant information.
Cincinnati Country Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age (40 or over), national origin, ancestry, or military service/veteran’s status in the administration of its educational programs and policies, admission decisions, tuition aid programs, employment practices and benefits, athletic, or other school administered programs.
MS Spanish Teacher and Advisor
The middle school is seeking a professional, energetic, and dedicated individual to work on the middle school team. The creative and positive individual should have previous experience teaching MS or US Spanish and should be a good teammate and colleague.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The MS Spanish teacher will:
- commit to the mission, character virtues, and code of conduct of the school (attached);
- teach 5 sections of Spanish. Candidate must have native or superior-level of proficiency in Spanish and be familiar with ACTFL proficiency benchmarks.
- serve as an seventh-grade advisor;
- be involved in MS extra-curricular opportunities—coaching, clubs or other opportunities ;
- work with the other members of the World Language Department to implement a rigorous academic program that incorporates the three pillars of the CCDS strategic plan: innovative learning and teaching, global engagement, and environmental commitment;
- promote the development of the CCDS Virtues and Mission Skills Assessment traits;
- assume other responsibilities, functions, and duties as needed and assigned by the head of middle school.
The MS Spanish teacher/advisor will report to the Middle School Head and work collaboratively with the World Language Department Chair.
- Full Time Faculty Member with benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 2019-20 school year
Please submit resume and philosophy of education to Theresa Hirschauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) . Interviews will be conducted at the end of April.
The middle school athletic department is always seeking individuals interested in coaching middle school athletic teams. The middle school program offers multiple choices for 7th and 8th grade students in Fall, Winter, and Spring. Candidates should be self-motivated, knowledgeable of their sport, organized and have the ability to lead and foster love of sports in middle school athletes. Coaches will be responsible for planning daily practices, proctoring game day study halls, coaching at all matches/games, working with co-coaches, and communicating regularly with parents and athletic director. Sport Teams:
Fall: Cross Country, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Football, Volleyball, Golf, and Girls Tennis
Winter: Swimming, Gymnastics, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling, General Fitness and Agility Program
Spring: Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Fastpitch Softball, Baseball, Track and Field, Boys Tennis
Interested candidates should submit letter of interest, resume and references to email@example.com for consideration.
Brady T. Brandt • Associate Athletic Director Middle School • Youth Sports Coordinator • Middle School Math
Cincinnati Country Day School • 6905 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243-2898