Cincinnati Country Day School is an equal opportunity employer that actively seeks employees who reflect and support our mission-driven commitment to academic excellence and to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive community. CCDS pays competitively and provides an excellent benefits package.
If you would like to submit a resume not associated with a specific opportunity, click here and attach any relevant information.
Cincinnati Country Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age (40 or over), national origin, ancestry, or military service/veteran’s status in the administration of its educational programs and policies, admission decisions, tuition aid programs, employment practices and benefits, athletic, or other school administered programs.
CCDS Job Description: Groundskeeper/Maintenance Position Date: 10/9/2018
The Groundskeeper Position maintains the grounds of the school campus to ensure a clean, safe, debris-free and positive "curb appeal".
The responsibilities will include:
· Daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds which includes cleaning and removing of trash.
· Mowing and trimming of turf and brush.
· Landscape Bed Maintenance including pruning, weeding, edging, and mulching
· Sports Field Maintenance
· Snow Removal and the spreading of salt on sidewalks
· Assisting Maintenance Staff with service requests
· Helping with event set ups throughout school year
· Traffic Duty before and after school
· Maintaining a professional appearance and attitude
Equipment Used: Zero Turn Mowers, Weed Eaters, Blowers, Hedge Trimmers, and various Hand Tools
· Attention to detail
· Must be responsible, punctual and reliable
· Good Interpersonal Skills
· Must have availability to work a flexible schedule any day of the week
· Willing and able to work outdoors for long periods of time in various types of weather
· High School Diploma
· One year of Landscaping or Lawn Care experience preferred
Cincinnati Country day is offering an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone seeking service and commitment to a positive school environment. We offer an outstanding benefits package including 403B, medical, dental and optical insurance, and generous time off.
Interested Candidates should submit resume to James Boling via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
After School Teacher
The Lower School is seeking a professional, energetic, and dedicated individual to work in our After School Program serving children 18 months – Grade 4. This positive and creative individual should possess effective communication and problem solving skills and be experienced working with children in a similar setting. If you enjoy working with children in a fun, friendly and supportive environment, this position is for you!
- Responsible for planning and organizing the daily program
- Supervise students in all activities
- Establish positive relationships with students and parents
- Monday – Friday, 3 pm – 6 pm
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Additional hours available during school breaks and summer camp available
- Immediate opening
Interested candidates should email email@example.com
The middle school athletic department is always seeking individuals interested in coaching middle school athletic teams. The middle school program offers multiple choices for 7th and 8th grade students in Fall, Winter, and Spring. Candidates should be self-motivated, knowledgeable of their sport, organized and have the ability to lead and foster love of sports in middle school athletes. Coaches will be responsible for planning daily practices, proctoring game day study halls, coaching at all matches/games, working with co-coaches, and communicating regularly with parents and athletic director. Sport Teams:
Fall: Cross Country, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Football, Volleyball, Golf, and Girls Tennis
Winter: Swimming, Gymnastics, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling, General Fitness and Agility Program
Spring: Boys Lacrosse, Girls Lacrosse, Fastpitch Softball, Baseball, Track and Field, Boys Tennis
Interested candidates should submit letter of interest, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Brady T. Brandt • Associate Athletic Director Middle School • Youth Sports Coordinator • Middle School Math
Cincinnati Country Day School • 6905 Given Road, Cincinnati, OH 45243-2898