Located in suburban Cincinnati, CCDS occupies a beautiful 62-acre campus with a 97,000 square-foot Upper School building. Other facilities that CCDS offers include:
- Carey Family Amphitheater with seating for 350 and a stage equipped with electric for outdoor performances and events
- New Leonard Family Athletic Center
- New Early Childhood Center
- New Playscape
- Lower School building for Pre-Kindergarten/Montessori through grade 4 that includes the Niehoff Commons, Hopple Library, classrooms, science lab, music and foreign language rooms, and auditorium.
- Middle School building for grades 5-8 with a large, open commons space to accommodate 250+ people.
- Upper School building for grades 9-12 with a large, open commons space to accommodate 390+ people, 5 science labs, and 12 multipurpose classrooms.
- Keeler Theater, with seating that can accommodate up to 500, with a set shop, professional lighting, stage-rigging capabilities, and two large dressing rooms.
- Dramatically designed visual arts studio and loft equipped with darkroom and digital imaging area
- State-of-the-art science laboratories
- Superior dining facilities for 300+ people
- Multipurpose band/choir rooms
- Spirit shop and bookstore
- Seven playing fields, six tennis courts, swimming pool, two gymnasiums, a gymnastics area, and numerous playgrounds, along with a new athletic center.
- Wireless campus for tablet computers
- Areas for hands-on experimentation including a pond, outdoor education area, bird blind, and observatory with a large telescope.
Many of our facilities can be used or rented by the greater community at nominal prices. Click here to be taken to our facilities rental request form.
Click here for our compliance statement regarding facility usage.