Mission and Principles
Cincinnati Country Day School provides each student with superior preparation for college and life. We inspire a passion for learning and independent thinking through a steadfast commitment to academic excellence, personal integrity, and service to others.
- Ensure a school environment where every student, 18 months to 18 years, is known and nurtured.
- Provide a vibrant learning community with opportunities for students to perform at their highest potential academically, artistically, athletically, and altruistically.
- Sustain an inclusive, diverse, community of individuals who learn from, and about, one another.
- Attract and retain an outstanding faculty who stimulate intellectual curiosity and engender in students a lifelong love of learning.
- Teach, through example, relationships, and purposeful instruction, our character virtues of respect, responsibility, integrity, courage, and compassion.
- Embrace advancements in pedagogy and technology as critical components of a contemporary education.
- Establish productive partnerships with parents to foster student success.
- Celebrate traditions as they connect the past to the future.