Facilities & Rentals
Located in suburban Cincinnati, Cincinnati Country Day School occupies a beautiful, completely wireless 60-acre campus.
Facilities that CCDS offers for event rental include:
- Carey Family Amphitheater, with seating for 1,100 and a stage for outdoor performances and events
- Leonard Family Athletic Center, which includes a swimming pool, wet classroom, weight room, gymnastics gym, and North Gym
- Various outdoor areas on our campus, including seven playing fields, seven tennis courts, bird blind, observatory with large telescope, numerous playgrounds and playscapes, a dedicated outdoor education building, and acres of outdoor education space
- Early Childhood Center with indoor play area, full kitchen, and age-appropriate learning spaces
- Lower School building, including the Niehoff Commons, Hopple Library, classrooms, science lab, music and world language rooms, and Yeiser Auditorium.
- Middle School building with a large, open commons space to accommodate 200+ people
- Upper School building with a large, open commons space to accommodate 300+ people, a dramatically designed visual arts studio and loft equipped with darkroom and digital imaging area, 5 science labs, multi-purposed band/choir rooms, makerspaces, and 12 multipurpose classrooms.
- Keeler Theater, with seating that can accommodate up to 500, with professional lighting, stage-rigging capabilities, and two large dressing rooms
- Superior dining facilities for 300+ people
- Broadwell House, equipped with a fully functional kitchen, meeting space for up to 30 people, and rooms for smaller meetings.