Facilities & Rentals
Located in suburban Cincinnati, Cincinnati Country Day School occupies a beautiful, completely wireless 62-acre campus.
Facilities that CCDS offers for event rental include:
- Carey Family Amphitheater, with seating for 1,100 and a stage for outdoor performances and events
- Leonard Family Athletic Center, which includes a swimming pool, wet classroom, weight room, gymnastics gym, and North Gym
- Various outdoor areas on our campus, including seven playing fields, seven tennis courts, bird blind, observatory with large telescope, numerous playgrounds and playscapes, a dedicated outdoor education building, and acres of outdoor education space
- Early Childhood Center with indoor play area, full kitchen, and age-appropriate learning spaces
- Lower School building, including the Niehoff Commons, Hopple Library, classrooms, science lab, music and world language rooms, and Yeiser Auditorium.
- Middle School building with a large, open commons space to accommodate 200+ people
- Upper School building with a large, open commons space to accommodate 300+ people, a dramatically designed visual arts studio and loft equipped with darkroom and digital imaging area, 5 science labs, multi-purposed band/choir rooms, makerspaces, and 12 multipurpose classrooms.
- Keeler Theater, with seating that can accommodate up to 500, with professional lighting, stage-rigging capabilities, and two large dressing rooms
- Superior dining facilities for 300+ people
- Broadwell House, equipped with a fully functional kitchen, meeting space for up to 30 people, and rooms for smaller meetings.
Many of our facilities can be used or rented by the greater community at nominal prices. Click here to be taken to our facilities rental request form.
Click here for our compliance statement regarding facility usage.
Athletic Facility Rentals
Theater, Amphitheater, Room Rentals and General Questions
Click here to place a facility rental request.