The Cincinnati Suburban College Fair
at Cincinnati Country Day School
Monday, September 24, 2018.
6:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
College representatives are welcome to join us at 5:00 P.M. for hors d’oeuvres.
• You will be SHARING an 8-ft. long table along with a college representative from
another institution and will be assigned a space alphabetically.
• Tables will be in both the South Gym and the North Gym.
• Student and parent volunteers will be available upon check-in to assist representatives
with college fair materials.
• If you have any questions, please contact us at (513) 979-0274.
• Please remember that September weather can be variable. The gyms are not air
conditioned so please dress accordingly.
All representative parking will be OFF site. Arrive early and enjoy the reception.
Please pull in the front of the school and drop off materials. Then follow signs to Mandatory Offsite Parking, about 150 yards away. There will be shuttles to bring you back to school.
Later arrivals find parking very inconvenient. After the fair, there will be a bus and several shuttles, so everyone can get back to their car quickly.
Thank you for your participation in this year’s college fair and we look forward to seeing you on September 24th.