Country Play Swim Instruction
You and your child are invited to participate in a six-week, introductory parent/child class that encourages parent child bonding while teaching parents how to help their child become comfortable in the water. The class will provide a positive, developmentally appropriate aquatic learning experience with a focus on safety, listening skills, and fun. Class will be held in the pool of new Leonard Athletic Center at CCDS.
Learning objectives include:
- blowing bubbles
- paddling while blowing bubbles
- floating on back with parent assistance
- kicking with flotation
- entering and exiting pool
- submerging mouth, nose, and eyes
- retrieving submerged objects
Parent participation is required.
Fridays – 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18. 5/25, 6/1
Time: 9:30 – 10:15 am
Ages/Grades: 10 – 24 months