Sign-up on the form at the bottom of the page.
Our program provides your young child with a meaningful first school experience! You and your 10-24 month old child will have the freedom to explore and learn in a carefully prepared environment in our new state-of-the-art Early Childhood Center and throughout our 62-acre campus. You will have the opportunity to connect with other parents, have conversations about your child’s development and learn about the power of play. (Note: Child must be walking).
In our playful learning environment, you and your child will discover together…
- How experimenting with loose parts develops skills for creative and critical thinking
- How nature walks through the woods develop skills for coordination and inquiry
- How playing with puppets develops skills for speaking and reading
- How working with clay develops skills for writing
- How building a block tower develops knowledge of balance and spatial relationships
Come experience the joy and power of play with your little one! Play is a fundamental part of development beginning at birth. It is how your child learns and begins to make sense of this great big, complex world.
Nurture your child’s cognitive, social, physical, and emotional growth with other parents, children, and our school specialists.
First Semester: 8/27, 9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 11/26, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17
Second Semester: 1/14, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/25, 3/4, 3/11, 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20
Time: 9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
Location: Bortz Family Early Childhood Center
Ages: 10 - 24 months (must be walking)
Costs: $400 per semester (14 classes)
Limit: 8 students maximum per session