Founded in 1926, Cincinnati Country Day School is an independent, coeducational, college-preparatory school serving students from 18 months to 18 years. We deliver a balanced, whole-child experience that fosters students’ academic and personal growth – because the person they become is as important as the knowledge they gain.
Through educational programming, extracurricular opportunities, service learning, environmental awareness, global engagement, innovate learning and teaching, and integrated technology, our goal has remained the same for over eight decades – to produce moral and ethical students who are prepared for success in college and life.
But what makes us unique? Our answer is simple – it’s our students. At Country Day:
- students are known with a 9:1 student-to-faculty ratio and average class size of 15.
- students are nurtured by talented, caring faculty in all programs from 18 months through grade 12.
- students are academic with 17 honors and 11 AP courses from which to choose a curriculum rich in content and rigorous by design.
- students are athletic as 85% of US students participate in 15 varsity sports.
- students are artistic with the majority of students taking part in artistic pursuits beyond their curricular requirements.
- students are altruistic as 100% of CCDS students participate in service projects.
- students are active leaders in more than 40 clubs school-wide and numerous extracurriular activities.
- students are 21st-century learners through an integrated TabletPC program in grades preK-12.
- students are environmentally aware on a beautiful 62-acre campus with an outdoor education area and an active Environmental Council overseeing green initiatives.
- students are diverse in a family-like environment with over 33% students of color.
- students are well-rounded and prepared as 100% attend colleges nationally and internationally.
- Students find success in whatever comes next.
We hope you will explore all that we have to offer, and don't miss checking our Country Day Difference series.
Affordability – Scholarships and Aid
Click here to learn more about our new, full-tuition, Triumphant Scholarship for students entering grade 7-10.
Click here to learn more about our merit-based, Founders Scholarships for students entering grade 3-12.
Click here to learn more about our need-based awards for students entering Kindergarten – grade 12.