Founded in 1926, Cincinnati Country Day School is an independent, coeducational, college-preparatory school emphasizing academic excellence and character development. Through educational programming, extracurricular opportunities, social and environmental awareness, and integrated technology, our goal has remained the same for over eight decades – to produce moral and ethical students who are prepared for success in college and life.
But what makes us unique? Our answer is simple – it’s our students. At Country Day:
- students are known with a 9:1 student-to-faculty ratio and average class size of 15.
- students are nurtured by talented, caring faculty in all programs from 18 months through grade 12.
- students are academic with 17 honors and 11 AP courses from which to choose a curriculum rich in content and rigorous by design.
- students are athletic as 85% of US students participate in 15 varsity sports.
- students are artistic with the majority of students taking part in artistic pursuits beyond their curricular requirements.
- students are altruistic as 100% of CCDS students participate in service projects.
- students are active leaders in more than 40 clubs school-wide.
- students are 21st-century learners through an integrated TabletPC program in grades preK-12.
- students are environmentally aware on a beautiful 62-acre campus with an outdoor education area and an active Environmental Council overseeing green initiatives.
- students are diverse in a family-like environment with over 22% students of color.
- students are well-rounded and prepared as 100% attend colleges nationally and internationally.
We hope you will explore all that Country Day has to offer.