We look forward to having your family as part of the Country Day community. Students enrolled during the academic year will need to have various forms on file in the divisional, nurse's, and business offices.
For a complete list of tuition and fee charges, visit our tuition and fees. You can view the optional fees by grade below. All financial information for both returning and new students can be found in the Enrollment Information brochure.
Below you will find the information pertaining to your child's grade/program as well as information on our tuition insurance plan, payment plans, health form, and transportation options. Information will be periodically updated between January 1 and August 1.
- LOWER SCHOOL (ENTERING EARLY CHILDHOOD - GRADE 4)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL (ENTERING GRADES 5-8)
- UPPER SCHOOL (ENTERING GRADES 9-12)
- Academic Calendar (All-School)
- Athletic Information and Contact Sheet
- Community Service Overview and Verification Form
- Curriculum Guide (Upper School)
- Curriculum Guide (All-School)
- Delay and Closing Information
- Dress Code
- Driving Form
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Final Release of Records Form
- US Student Handbook
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Tuition Protection Plan
- Tuition Payment Plans
- Health Forms
- MBS DIRECT FOR BOOK PURCHASES AND BUYBACKS
FACTS Tuition Management and Payment Processing allows families the opportunity to manage their monthly tuition payments to the School. The two-payment and ten-payment plan options will be outlined in the enrollment contract. To set-up your payment plan or to view and update your payment online, visit FACTS.
Magnus will be open for new medical forms starting in mid-May. Parents of fall student athletes will log information and submit completed forms to Magnus before August 1st. Non-student athletes will log information and submit completed forms to Magnus before the start of classes on August 22. Once information is logged into Magnus, forms can be uploaded, faxed or mailed directly to Magnus.