We look forward to having your family as part of the Country Day community. Students enrolled during the academic year will need to have various forms on file in the divisional, nurse's, and business offices.
For a complete list of tuition and fee charges, visit our tuition and fees. You can view the optional fees by grade below. All financial information for both returning and new students can be found in the Enrollment Information brochure.
Below you will find the information pertaining to your child's grade/program as well as information on our tuition insurance plan, payment plans, health form, and transportation options. Information will be periodically updated between January 1 and August 1.
- LOWER SCHOOL (ENTERING EARLY CHILDHOOD - GRADE 4)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL (ENTERING GRADES 5-8)
- UPPER SCHOOL (ENTERING GRADES 9-12)
- Academic Calendar (All-School)
- Curriculum Guide (Upper School) (2018-2019)
- Curriculum Guide (Upper School) (2019-2020)
- Delay and Closing Information
- Dress Code
- Driving Form
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Final Release of Records Form
- US Student Handbook
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Rotating Schedule
- Service Learning Overview
- Private Piano, Violin, Flute, Band, and Voice Lessons
- Parent-School Covenant
|Modern Languages [Summer Work Guide]|
- Tuition Protection Plan
- Tuition Payment Plans
- Health Forms - Magnus (Returning Families)
- Health Forms - Magnus (New Families)
- MBS DIRECT FOR BOOK PURCHASES AND BUYBACKS
FACTS Tuition Management and Payment Processing allows families the opportunity to manage their monthly tuition payments to the School. The two-payment and ten-payment plan options will be outlined in the enrollment contract. To set-up your payment plan or to view and update your payment online, visit FACTS.
Magnus will be open for new medical forms starting in mid-May. Parents of fall student athletes will log information and submit completed forms to Magnus before August 1st. Non-student athletes will log information and submit completed forms to Magnus before the start of classes on August 22. Once information is logged into Magnus, forms can be uploaded, faxed or mailed directly to Magnus.
Contents of an email sent to all new families in May:
Welcome to CCDS! You are receiving this email because your child will be enrolled at Cincinnati Country Day next school year. The purpose of this email is to provide you with the credentials you will use to login to MyBackPack(parent portal) and Magnus health portal on the CCDS website. Please note that new families will only be able to access the Magnus Health portal. Other school accounts through MyBackPack will be available to new families at the start of new school year.
We are sending you your credentials early so that you can gain access to the Magnus Healthcare portal that you will use to fill out, download, printout and ultimately return all of the medical forms required to attend CCDS. All you need to do right now is choose a password for your account. There is a tutorial video that comes up the first time you login to Magnus to help you with this process. The easiest way to submit forms once you have them completed is by logging into the CCDS Magnus portal using this link ON YOUR PHONE. This allows you to use your phone's camera to upload each page of the forms. Here is a quick tutorial video on that process: SUBMIT FORMS VIA PHONE VIDEO
Your username is JOHDEBR02 (the last two characters are always zero and a number.)
Please follow this password reset link and choose your password. The link is specific to your account and expires in 7 days, so please do this right away.
Magnus Parent Tips from the Nurse
1. Contact Tech helpdesk with login issues please contact: email@example.com or call 513-979-0214
2. Magnus Support phone number: 1-877-461-6831
3. The best way to upload forms is via the CCDS MAGNUS WEBSITE on your phone.
4. Magnus Fax: 1-877-447-9530 (Remember to use the Magnus Cover Sheet when sending fax)
5. Parents and physicians must sign the Prescription Medication forms and OTC forms.
6. Prescription Medication form only needs filled out if your child will be taking medication at school.
(Rx form needed for Epi pens, inhalers, insulin, any medication at school or on a field trip)
7. Prescription Medication form is still required for “self-carry” Epi pens and inhalers
8. OTC med form is NOT required, but necessary if you think your child will need Tylenol, ibuprofen, etc. Any herbal or OTC med requires this form to be signed by a physician.
9. Fax OR Scan and upload forms to Magnus according to the requirement (Rx form goes in Rx section, OTC form in OTC section, etc. (otherwise they get lost easily!)
10.Update the Vital Health Record every year (note changes with health conditions or medications).
11.If you get Magnus email reminders, please follow through with the request or call the athletic director, nurse, or administrative assistant for help.
If possible, please try to upload documents or fax forms directly to Magnus. Thank You!
Director of Technology