We are excited to show you all that Cincinnati Country Day has to offer!
Choosing the right school for your child can be a daunting process, but our admission staff is available to share with you all that Country Day has to offer. Please complete the visit request form below to give us a little information so that we can communicate with you immediately.
Yes! I would like to receive an electronic copy of "Five Strategies for the Private School Visit"! (for families interested in kindergarten-grade 12)
Planning Your Campus Visit
Visits are scheduled individually by the counselor responsible for you or your child's grade/program and visit opportunities vary according to your child's age. Below are the visit opportunities per academic division.
- LOWER SCHOOL – PRE-PRIMARY (Early Childhood–Pre-Kindergarten/Montessori)
- LOWER SCHOOL – PRIMARY (Kindergarten–Grade 4)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL (Grades 5–8)
- UPPER SCHOOL (Grades 9–12)
LOWER SCHOOL – PRE-PRIMARY (Early Childhood–Pre-Kindergarten/Montessori)
LOWER SCHOOL – PRIMARY (Kindergarten–Grade 4)
MIDDLE SCHOOL (Grades 5–8)
UPPER SCHOOL (Grades 9–12)
Take a virtual tour of our campus. Country Day is the place to be!
Mid-August to early June:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Early June to mid-August:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.