Private Music Lessons
The school offers individual instruction in piano, other select instruments, and voice. Lessons are offered to students in pre-primary through 12th grade. A student has the option of a 30-minute lesson or a 45-minute lesson, scheduled weekly.
There is an additional cost for private music lessons and enrollment and fees for music lessons are by the semester. The student is expected to practice at home and be responsible for remembering their materials.
To reserve a place in the program, complete the form below and submit with payment. To see lesson prices, select the duration of lessons and the amount will appear in the "amount charged to credit card" box. The form must be completed prior to the start of lessons. Submit one form per child.
For instrument lessons, a student must be enrolled in PKII or higher.
For voice lessons, a student must be enrolled in 3rd grade or higher.
Once a form is submitted, the appropriate person will contact you for scheduling.
I am signing-up my child for the 2nd semester of the 2018-2019 academic year.
- It is the responsibility of the student to have all materials available and to arrive at the lesson location on time. Lessons will not be rescheduled for students who miss lessons or forget to bring their materials.
- Make-up lessons are built into each semester for lessons missed due to school closures, field trips, and special events.
- An attempt to make-up lessons due to student illness will be made but is not guaranteed.
- Teachers are granted two (2) sick days during each semester and make-up lessons will not be given. Make-up lessons for teacher illness will begin with the third missed lesson.
- Cost of enrollment into individualized music lessons is considered tuition. Lessons are not based on a per lesson cost and cannot be paid accordingly. As a tuition-based program, there are no refunds for students who decide to discontinue lessons.
- Lessons are scheduled before, during and after school.
- For instrument lessons, a student must be enrolled in PKII or higher. For voice lessons, a student must be enrolled in 3rd grade or higher.