Spring Volleyball Registration
Now Open until Midnight February 14th
Teams are available for:
Girls – Grades 3 - 6
(Teams are Grades 3/4 and 5/6)
Registration Cost: $100
Uniform: $30 (Uniforms from last year can be used for upcoming season but must record number during registration)
Be aware that teams can be filled before the Feb. 14th deadline so register early to insure your spot. Please read "Team Size Limits" below
Volleyball Spring Season ’20:
- The Spring season will be open to all girls grades 3rd - 6th.
- Teams will play a 10 game schedule, with games being played on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Practice Schedule to start early March: Mon. and Wed. 5:30-6:30 pm (3rd/4th Grades) -6:30 pm – 7:30 pm (5th and 6th Grade)
- The spring season games runs from early April – mid-May. Followed by end of season tournament.
- Placement on a team is determined by grade level.
Coach Volunteers Needed: The youth sports program is dependent on parent volunteers as coaches. This spring coaches and additional parent volunteers are crucial in the set-up of our spring program. Coaches and other parent volunteers are needed to coach at weekend games, support our trainer at practice by supervising and encouraging our players.
Team Size Limit: Teams are filled on a first come first serve basis. All teams fill at twelve players. A second team will be created if there is a second volunteer coach and a minimal number of players to safely split teams (16 players). If a team is full before Feb. 14th you can register your child on the waiting list, and you will be notified when another team has been added.
Team Trainer: We are happy to have CCDS Varsity Volleyball Head Coach, Coach Recker, who will be supervising, helping to train players, and support coaches throughout the season. Parent volunteer coaches need no volleyball experience just an enthusiastic outlook and willingness to learn from Coach Recker.
Registration Link: http://clubs.bluesombrero.com/countryday
If you have additional questions, please contact me at email@example.com
Brady T. Brandt • Associate Athletic Director Middle School • Youth Sports Coordinator • Middle School Math
Flag Football Registration
Registration Cost: Playfanatics fees are based on registration dates. Each month the fee increases by $10, so register early to avoid the monthly price increases. The discount code 67333 is now available to save $10 off registration.
Uniform: Included in the registration fee
Flag Football Spring Season ‘20:
- Games will be played on Saturdays or Sundays
- Practices will be determined after teams are formed and be based on coaches availability.
Coach Volunteers Needed: We always need quality Head Coaches. If you can pass a background check, volunteer 2-hours a week, please follow the link below for more information.
Register Instructions and link:
Registration for Flag Football is not part of CCDS Registration System – Please carefully follow directions below in order to ensure your child will be placed on a CCDS team.
- Choose the Kenwood-Blue Ash SUNDAY program
- Enter Isaac Gorman for coach request
- Enter Cincinnati Country Day School under 2019/20 School or Daycare Name
Registration Link: https://playfanatics.com/youth-sports/flag-football-leagues/
If you have additional questions not found on the league website, please contact Isaac Gorman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Isaac Gorman • Youth Sports Coordinator