CCDS will continue to use an online database called Magnus Health SMR for all our health and medical records. As this is a web-based system, you will have continuous access to your child's health record as well as the ability to make updates when needed. You will also have the option to access the account after your child graduates.
Timely submission of health information and other forms is vital so that preparations can be made prior to the first day of school. Please reserve 20 to 30 minutes to log the information necessary for each of your CCDS student(s). You will receive weekly reminders while there are outstanding items in your account.
- For student athletes (grades 7-12) all requested information must be logged and all forms submitted by August 1st.
- For all other students, information must be logged and forms submitted prior to August 22nd.
- Access Point [Banner on website or parent portal] - Access your children's Health SMR account through the CCDS website's Parent Portal or via the CCDS main page banner for Magnus Health.
- Log-in Credentials - You will need your CCDS parent web credentials to access your Magnus Health SMR Account:
- Returning families should access Magnus Health SMR using their current CCDS web credentials.
- New families will have recently received instructions from Rob Baker and the CCDS Technology Office regarding the creation of a password to complete web credentials.
- Tutorial Video – Please watch the brief tutorial which appears after your first log-in to Magnus Health. Health information should be entered within your Magnus Health SMR account for each child who will be attending CCDS in the 2018-19 school year.
Information to Provide
Following is a checklist of information that should be entered/updated and uploaded into your Magnus Health SMR account for each of your CCDS student(s).
- Vital Health Record must be entered/reviewed and signed
Current families will find some information in the Vital Health Record section prepopulated, but it must be reviewed and signed.
- Includes Student Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Health Care Providers
- Other Health Conditions
- Authorization for Pick-Up
Upload and/or sign the following if applicable. If not applicable, please be sure to select not applicable to prevent follow-up emails.
Birth Certificate (only if not previously uploaded)
Immunization Requirements for Attendance (signed)
A current immunization record, if not previously received or if new immunizations have been received
Physical Exam Form: Required for all new students and annually for children under the age of 6.
OHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form: Required annually for students in grades 7 to 12 who plan to play sports.
Consent to Treat (online signature)
Acknowledgement of OHSAA Concussion Information (online signature)
ImPACT Testing Consent Form for grades 7-12
Lindsay's Law – Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness (online signature)
Over-the-counter Medication Form
Prescription Medication Form
Asthma Action Plan Form
Asthma Emergency Action Plan
Allergic Reaction Emergency Action Plan
Allergic Reaction Individual Healthcare Plan
Seizure Action Plan Form
Food Allergy Action Plan Form
Diabetes Action Plan Form
- If you have difficulty navigating the Magnus system, entering data online, or downloading the hardcopy coversheets and forms, or if you have any other questions, please contact customer support at Magnus Health SMR by phone at 877.461.6831 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, please feel free to consult the Magnus Health page for Parents at http://magnushealth.com/parents/ and Privacy and Security page at www.magnushealth.com/privacy-and-security/
Thank you for your assistance as we launch Magnus Health SMR for 2018-19.