- Attendance will be taken each day.
- Parents MUST contact the Summer Programs Office at (513) 979-0229 and provide details regarding absences.
- If campers leave during the day, they will not be permitted to return until the following day.
- Any special instructions, daily information/changes, or information regarding your child can be communicated to the summer program office, and the information will be documented and shared with the teacher.
LATE CHECK-IN/EARLY PICK-UP
- There is one late arrival time at 9:30 a.m.
- TOTal Connections Toddler/Toddler Tops campers will be screened in the Early Childhood Center vestibule.
- Growing with Nature 3-day will be screened at the 7125 House.
- Growing with Nature 5-day, Discovery Camp and STEM will be screened at the Summer Programs Office in the lower school building.
- Scheduled early pick-up
- Notify the office (513) 979-0229, if you will be picking up your child before his/her identified dismissal time. The office will notify the counselor and have the camper ready for pick up in the Summer Programs Office, located in the Lower School Building.
- Please note that the camper will not be permitted to return to camp until the following day.
- Unscheduled early pick-up
- Any camper who is ill will be isolated and must be picked up within 30 minutes of notification. Please make sure we have an emergency contact person and current cell phone numbers on file.