8:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
3:15 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Put the car in park
- Open passenger side window and stay in the car
- Camper will exit and wait during the health screening
- Respond “yes” or “no” to the health screener
- Please note that screeners will do random temperature checks
- Follow the direction of traffic personnel once screening is complete
Our goal is to provide a safe and efficient process to transfer campers. This requires everyone’s cooperation and patience to accomplish this goal. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Form a carline
- Children should exit the car on the curb side/passenger side
- Camp staff will escort and assist your child in and out of the vehicle
- Follow the car in front of you while exiting as directed by traffic personnel
- Do not pull around other cars unless directed
- Be alert and refrain from using a cell phone
Growing with Nature 3-Day Camp
Parents should form a carline and wait for the teacher to assist your child out of the car.
STEM Grades 2 - 6
Middle School Building
Parents should form a carline at the bus circle located in the North entrance.