CCDSummer Programs are located on Cincinnati Country Day School’s beautiful 62-acre campus. The campus features expansive athletic fields, gymnasiums, performing arts theater, all-weather track, multi-age playgrounds, dining facility, 25-yard, 6-lane pool, 7-court tennis complex, amphitheater, hiking trails, and natural outdoor classrooms.
Whatever your interests — from technology, arts, or sports to day camps — CCDSummer programs offer opportunities for children ages 10 months – adults.
Programs run during the months of June through August. Course offerings and day camps have been scheduled to allow you to develop a summer schedule full of excitement, fun, and personal growth!
- A separate online form must be submitted for each registrant. Registrations are not accepted by any means other than the online forms.
- CCDSummer Programs has partnered with Get Sharp Soccer, Cincinnati Museum Center, Language Social, LLC, Connections Academics, and Drobots Company.
- Camp and class sizes are limited, and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Camp and course placement is based on entering grade/program for the 2018-19 school year or age by June 1st.
- Course enrollment will be evaluated two weeks prior to the start date (30 days for courses for credit) to determine if enrollment is sufficient for the course to proceed. CCDSummer Programs reserves the right to cancel any course that has insufficient enrollment. Should a course be cancelled, registrants will receive a full refund of course fees paid.
- A $25 non-refundable registration fee is required for each participant.
- Payment in full by credit card, debit card, or e-check is due at the time of registration. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and e-checks (ACH).
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing (email) 14 days prior to the start of a program. Cancellations made prior to 14 days of the starting date of a program will result in a 90% refund of the program fee.
- Cancellations made within 13 days or fewer of the start date of a program will result in no refund.
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawals for any reason, including illness, within two weeks of the program start date.
- There are no pro-rated fees or make-up days given for missed days.
- Emergency Medical Authorization forms are required for all registrants. Day camp and Summer PE registrants must have a Student Medical Record Form on file prior to the first day of the program. Current CCDS students are exempt.
- The Lower School building, Early Childhood Center, and a designated area in the Dining Terrace are zoned “nut-free” to accommodate those with severe nut allergies.
- Cincinnati Country Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age (40 or over), national origin, ancestry, or military service/veteran’s status in the administration of its educational programs and policies, admission decisions, tuition aid programs, employment practices and benefits, athletic, or other school-administered programs.
|CCDSummer Day Camps and Academic, Arts, and Athletic Courses|
Please click the links below for programs requiring external registration:
Please click here for online registration for all CCDSummer camps (Toddler, Toddler Tops, Age 3, Age 4, Kindergarten, School-Age Grades 1 – 4, and STEM Grades 5 – 8), and all CCDSummer courses (for-credit, non-credit academic, arts, and athletics).
6905 Given Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45243-2898
Tina Moulin, Director