School Nurse/Health Services
Tina Peterson, RN, LSN
Phone: (513) 979-0250
Emergency Phone: (513) 850-5332
In the event of a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
Office hours: 7:45 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. (school days)
Fax: (513) 527-7638
The nurse's office is located in the lower level of the middle school
All forms must be uploaded in Magnus. The school will not accept forms dropped off or faxed to school. Immunizations, physical exams, and birth certificates can be uploaded anytime to Magnus. See more information about Magnus in the navigation on the left side of the page. On the Magnus page, you can also check out our tutorial video on how to use your cell phone to submit forms.
- For questions about athletics forms, please click the link for the OHSAA Form or contact the athletic director‘s office at (513) 979-0235 or email@example.com.
- Immunization Summary for School Attendance in Ohio
- Visit our COVID-19 page for information about protocols and procedures
- Illness Guidelines for School Attendance
- A Parent's Guide to the Flu
Lower School (513) 979-0117
Middle School (513) 979-0227
Upper School (513) 979-0110
ABOUT TINA PETERSON
Tina Peterson has been a registered nurse for 37 years. Throughout her nursing career, she has worked at Shriner's Burns Institute and in an adult intensive care unit. She has also served as a cardiac cath lab coordinator and case manager. She began working in school nursing in 2005. Tina received her B.S.N. from the University of Cincinnati and received an M.S. from Wright State University in the school nursing program. She has been a licensed school nurse (LSN) from the Ohio Department of Education since 2008. In her spare time, she loves the outdoors, traveling, and spending time with her family.