Magnus Health at Country Day
The Magnus Health portal is now open for the 2019-2020 school year.
- What is magnus?
- I'm new to Magnus - where do I start?
- why does country day use magnus?
- So, what action do I need to take, and when?
- How does country day use my childs medical information?
- What are (Magnus) health emergency contacts?
- What happens if I miss the deadline?
- My child will need to have medication at school. What do I need to do?
- MY CHILD IS ON A SPORTS TEAM, DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING SPECIAL?
- How do I submit my child’s medical forms?
- What is the easiest way to upload a document to Magnus Health?
- What is the vital health record in Magnus?
- What’s the #1 mistake people make with medical forms?
- I can’t log in/forgot user name?
1. A Prescription Medication form needs to be filled out if your child will be taking medication at school A Rx form is needed for Epi pens, inhalers, insulin, any medication at school or on a field trip. This includes self-carry Epi pens and inhalers.
2. Log-into Magnus, download the RX form, and complete it. Bring the medication to the nurse’s office.
3. The OTC med form is NOT required, but necessary if you think your child will need Tylenol, ibuprofen, etc. Any herbal or OTC med requires this form to be signed by a physician.
It is important to note that students who participate in fall sports need to make sure to get all requirements completed as soon as possible.
Middle School: All 7th and 8th grade students need the OSHAA form completed each year
Upper School: Only students on athletic teams need an OSHAA form
Please do not wait until the last minute!
Please submit required forms to the Magnus portal by scanning and uploading them. Remember that all pages must be uploaded to constitute a complete submission.
You may also mail or fax your forms directly to Magnus Health; these methods of submission require that each individual requirement be accompanied by a unique, bar-coded cover letter, obtained in the Magnus portal. Because we can’t assist you in mailing or faxing, and because processing times are much longer for these methods, we strongly encourage you to scan and upload your documents.
Please do not mail or fax any documents to the school. Do not have medical forms faxed by a doctor’s office to the school. Please pick up forms from the doctor’s office and upload them to Magnus.
Your cell phone!
Access the Parent Portal from the CCD website on your phone. Please check out our video (coming soon) or follow the easy steps below:
Here are the Step-by-Step instructions for you to do so:
Access your Magnus account from your mobile device’s web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc)
- Select Complete Now beside your child's name
- Scroll to the requirement that you need to complete
- Select Turn it In
- Choose the Upload option button
- Then snap a photo of your document
This is where you update contact information and any health concerns in Magnus. Every parent every year should do this at the start of the school year. The school nurse uses the contact information in Magnus to contact you for an injury or illness and also to know if your child has an allergy or other medical condition needing care.
Every parent will need to update student contact information in both Magnus and MyBackpack every year. These are different systems and information is not synced between them.
For assistance with tech help (passwords, not being able to log in, etc.), please contact:
email@example.com or call 513-979-0214
For assistance with Magnus, please contact:
Magnus Support: 1-877-461-6831