Immunizations, physical exams, and birth certificates can be uploaded anytime to Magnus. See instructions for downloading the Magnus app.
- What is Magnus?
- I'm new to Magnus - where do I start?
- What if I want to use the Magnus app?
- My child will need to have medication at school. What do I need to do?
- Who needs to complete the OHSAA form?
- How do I submit my child’s medical forms?
- What’s the #1 mistake people make with medical forms?
- I can’t log in/forgot user name?
For questions about athletics forms, contact the athletic director‘s office at (513) 979-0235 or email@example.com. The forms on the Nurse/Health Services page are also available in the Magnus Health app.
All forms must be uploaded in Magnus. The school will not accept forms dropped off or faxed to school. Immunizations, physical exams, and birth certificates can be uploaded anytime to Magnus.