Immunizations, physical exams, and birth certificates can be uploaded anytime to Magnus.
Please note: Magnus Health has a NEW app. If you've downloaded a Magnus Health app before, you will need to re-download the new app for the 2022-23 school year. See instructions for download.
- What is Magnus?
- I'm new to Magnus - where do I start?
- What if I want to use the new Magnus app?
- My child will need to have medication at school. What do I need to do?
- Who needs to complete the OHSAA form?
- How do I submit my child’s medical forms?
- What’s the #1 mistake people make with medical forms?
- I can’t log in/forgot user name?
- For questions about athletics forms, contact the athletic director‘s office at (513) 979-0235 or email@example.com. You can find the OHSAA form in the Magnus Health App.
- Immunization Summary for School Attendance in Ohio
- Immunization Waiver Form
- Over the Counter Medicine Form
- Prescription Medicine Form
- Physical Form (only required for ECC- age 6)
- Food Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Seizure Action Plan
All forms must be uploaded in Magnus. The school will not accept forms dropped off or faxed to school. Immunizations, physical exams, and birth certificates can be uploaded anytime to Magnus.