Welcome to School's Out Activities and Recreation Program!
Country Day provides exciting learning opportunities for students enrolled in Pre-K/Montessori through grade 6 during weekdays when school is not in session.
Here are the program details:
- Operating Hours: Programs run from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Services: We provide snacks and all necessary materials for activities.
- Lunch: Students should bring a nutritious and nut-free lunch.
- Registration: Class sizes are limited, and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Enrollment: Please note that if the minimum registration requirement is not met, the program will not be offered.
October 6, November 3, November 10, February 16, March 1, April 19
Creative Playtime Mini-Camp
November 3 Only
Minimum 6/Maximum 12
Toddlers will enjoy unstructured play through open-ended exploration.
It promises to be a day filled with delightful play and learning!
Art and Nature Mini-Camp
Pre-KI, Pre-KII, Montessori and Kindergarten
Minimum 10/Maximum 20
Get ready for a day of adventure and fun! Students will go on a quest of exploration, hiking campus trails, weaving tales, crafting art, and unleashing their imagination. With every step, they'll discover new wonders!
Ninja Warrior Mini-Camp
Grade 1 – Grade 6
10 Minimum/16 Maximum
Embark on an exciting adventure full of endless challenges and enjoyment. By engaging in physical challenges, students will enhance core stability, improve balance, and increase strength. As they take on new challenges students will learn perseverance and build confidence. Are you ready to conquer the world?