- What are the specifications of the Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ tablet PC?
- What services does CCDS provide for tablet PCs?
- What are the software licensing requirements for tablet PCs?
- What are the annual software licensing fees for tablet PCs?
- What are the requirements for Surface Pro tablet PC carrying cases?
- Must I purchase a new tablet PC this year?
- What is the expected working lifetime of a tablet PC at CCDS?
- Should I replace my tablet PC early?
- What are the recommendations for computer backup?
- Can I set up a compatible wireless network at home?
- When will I receive my new tablet PC?
- What has CCDS’s experience been with the Windows 11 operating system?
- Why am I prohibited from using a nonstandard portable computer?
- What insurance coverage do I need for my tablet PC?
- How does the theft deterrent package work?
- What are the policies and procedures for the loaner pool?
- How do I get my tablet PC repaired when I am no longer at CCDS?
- I don’t see an answer to my question. Whom should I contact?
Need More Information?
Contact the Technology Help Desk at
(513) 979-0214 or
Tablet PC Detailed Specifications
Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ (2022–2024)
Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ (2021–2022)
Microsoft Surface Pro 7 (2020–2021)
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (2019–2020)
Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen (2018–2019)
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (2016–2018)
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (2014–2016)
Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 (2013–2014)
Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 (2012–2013)
Fujitsu Lifebook T730 (2011–2012)
Toshiba Portege M780 (2010–2011)
Toshiba Portege M750 (2009–2010)
Toshiba Portege M700 (2008–2009)
Toshiba Portege M400 (2006–2008)
Toshiba Portege M200 (2003–2005)