Thursday, November 8, 2018
Thanks to a generous matching gift from our Board of Trustees, Country Day Fund gifts will be matched dollar for dollar, up to $100,000 on Thursday, November 8. With your help, we can reach our goal of $200,000 in one day!
Donors who make a Match Day gift of $150 or more will receive a special edition CCDS magnet
The Country Day Fund comprises unrestricted annual gifts from families, alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends.
As you probably know, it costs more than tuition revenue to operate the School and the Country Day Fund is there to help ensure that we deliver on the promise we make to provide each student with a superior education.
NEW THIS YEAR – You can designate your gift to one of the five Country Day Fund buckets which include:
- Area of Greatest Need – The most popular designation enables CCDS to distribute funds as needed
- Arts – Supports theater productions, studio art supplies, music programming, and more
- Athletics – Supports physical education programs, equipment, uniforms, field maintenance, transportation, and more
- Faculty and Staff – Support salaries, benefits, professional development opportunities and more
- Financial Aid – Provides scholarships for students
*In the event that a “bucket” reaches its target, funds will be directed to the Area of Greatest Need.
PAYPAL options are listed at the bottom of the form.
As an alternative to completing and submitting the form above for a credit card gift or pledge, you may contribute to The Country Day Fund using your PayPal account by clicking the PayPal button.
CCDS is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.