The Country Day Fund comprises unrestricted annual gifts from families, alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends, directed toward supporting the school's annual operating budget.
Tuition alone cannot deliver the superior education that we provide our students. The Country Day Fund provides vital additional resources to supplement tuition and ensure that EVERY student is known and nurtured, and provided with unique opportunities to reach their potential.
You can designate your gift to one of the five Country Day Fund areas of need:
- Area of Greatest Need – The most popular designation enables CCDS to distribute funds as needed
- Arts – Supports theater productions, studio art supplies, music programming, and more
- Athletics – Supports physical education programs, equipment, uniforms, field maintenance, transportation, and more
- Faculty and Staff – Support salaries, benefits, professional development opportunities and more
- Financial Aid – Provides scholarships for students
Thank you for your support of Cincinnati Country Day School!
PAYPAL options are listed at the bottom of the form.
As an alternative to completing and submitting the form above for a credit card gift or pledge, you may contribute to The Country Day Fund using your PayPal account by clicking the PayPal button.
CCDS is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.